It is quite necessary to clean a home and for that, the vacuum cleaner is a very necessary tool that every home should have.
There is a lot of dust in our house but we cannot see it completely but when we use a Vacuum cleaner, all of our confusion get clear.
That’s why we are telling you that a Vacuum cleaner is a very necessary tool.
As there are a lot of models and types of vacuum cleaners available in the market and choosing the best one is a quite difficult and confusing task.
But don’t worry, today we will provide you the complete information about vacuum cleaners and the best vacuum cleaners for a home in India with all of its features so that you can make a decision easily.
So at first, we will discuss the types of Vacuum cleaners and then we will provide you the best Vacuum cleaner for home use.
So these are the Best Vacuum Cleaner for a home with all of their features, pros, and cons.
Best Vacuum Cleaners For Home in India 2021
- Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka is a very popular and trusted company dealing in many products. This is a perfect product to clean your furniture and house with a powerful sucking ability.
It comes with some accessories that will help to remove the dirt from all the corners.
It is made up of a compact design and it is very lightweight so that it can be brought easily from one place to another.
There are a lot of benefits of this vacuum cleaner that makes this product perfect to rely on.
- This vacuum cleaner has a dust full indicator that will let you know that the dust bag is full.
- It comes with 3 swivel wheels, which makes it easier and convenient to use.
- There is inbuilt storage for cord winding so that it cannot get cuts and damages.
- It comes with a 1200-Watt power motor for deep suction from any object or place.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with multiple accessories for deep cleaning.
- The company is providing a 1-year warranty for this vacuum cleaner.
- Dust full indicator will help you to stop the vacuum cleaner at the right time.
- Foot operation makes it more convenient to use.
- Swivel wheels will help you to bring the vacuum cleaner anywhere.
- Quality should improve.
As this is a great product with all the features that a Vacuum cleaner should have so we will recommend to all the people to buy this product because its cost is not so high with these features.
2. Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum
When we don’t compromise with the features of the product then we have to go with a premium product. Premium products will have all the advanced and relevant features.
That’s why we come with a Dyson Vacuum cleaner, which is a premium product. As we know that Dyson is not such a popular brand but it deals in only premium range in India.
Thus a vacuum cleaner is perfect for all types of floors, it can remove the dirt from thick carpets easily. As it is a cordless vacuum, so you can take it anywhere without any hesitation.
- It is a handheld vacuum cleaner that is very lightweight and can remove dirt from any corner.
- This vacuum cleaner spins up at the speed of 1,10,000 revolutions per minute.
- It comes with a six-cell lithium-ion battery that will provide 30 minutes of fade-free suction.
- This vacuum comes with a docking station, where you can place it and it will also charge the Vacuum cleaner.
- The dirt ejector will eject all the dirt by just tapping a button.
- The company is providing a 2-year warranty for this vacuum cleaner.
- It is an allergy-friendly product.
- As it is a cordless vacuum, so users can take it anywhere, and will be quite convenient to use.
- The battery comes with amazing power capacity.
- Made up of heavy quality that makes it reliable and durable.
- It is a bit expensive.
- The size of the bag is a bit small.
3. Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
As we all know that Philips is a very trusted brand in electrical appliances. So we can trust this product without any hesitation.
It comes with an amazing design and looks, which makes it a premium product.
This vacuum cleaner is available in a very affordable range so that anyone can buy it easily.
This vacuum cleaner has amazing suction power that can clean the dirt of the whole house easily.
Its electricity consumption is also low if we compare it with other products and if you are facing any issues then their support service staff will always be with you to solve the issues.
- It comes with a power cyclone technology that can separate the dust from the air, which makes it easier to work on.
- This vacuum cleaner has a 1900 Watt strong suction power, which can suck the sticky dirt without any issues.
- Its turbo brush can remove more than 25% of hairs and dust.
- It is very lightweight so that it can move easily and have large wheels for proper controls.
- It comes with a clean air filter system that prevents the issues of allergies.
- The company is providing a 2-year warranty for this vacuum cleaner.
- A hygiene product that has a filtration system that can remove all types of dust particles.
- It is lightweight, which makes it quite easy to use and the dust can get empty with just one hand.
- All the functions can be operated with just foot operation that makes it easier to use.
- It is a bagless vacuum cleaner, so users can collect a huge amount of dust in a single go.
- Users need to do filter replacement in every use.
As we have already said that Philips is a very trusted brand so you can trust it easily.
It comes with all the relevant features that a vacuum cleaner should have. So we will recommend that this will be a good choice for your home.
This is one of the best premium vacuum cleaners available in India, so for those who have a heavy budget and don’t want to compromise with the quality and features,
this will be a perfect choice for them. If you have a low budget then you can search for any other vacuum cleaner.
Types of Vacuum Cleaner
So these are the types of the Vacuum cleaner –
# Handheld Vacuum cleaner
This is a very common type of vacuum cleaner, which is mainly used to clean the dust in cars or at a specific place.
This type of vacuum cleaner can be held in a hand and can suck all the dust which is hidden at corners.
This vacuum cleaner is not to clean the floor dust, as it will take a huge time to clean the floor.
These are lightweight vacuum cleaners that can be held easily.
There are various types of models of these vacuum cleaners are available in the market at almost the same prices.
# Upright Variants Vacuum cleaner
When we think about the vacuum cleaner, this vacuum cleaner looks the same, which image comes to our mind of a vacuum cleaner.
This is a powerful vacuum cleaner that can suck the whole dust of the house and keep your home clean.
There is a mounting base, a roller, and a bag at the backside.
There is also a fan that passes the dust inside the bag. This type of vacuum cleaner comes with more power so that it can suck heavy things also.
# Robot Vacuum cleaner
We can say that this type of vacuum cleaner comes with the most advanced features so that users can do their work quickly.
The main reason for the popularity of this vacuum cleaner is that a user needs to put very little effort into cleaning their home.
It can suck the smallest thing on the floor and it can also go inside the Couch to suck the dust, which is quite tough for other vacuum cleaners.
It can also save a lot of time cleaning the house and its only disadvantage is that these are expensive vacuum cleaners.
# Canister Vacuum cleaner
The Canister is one of the best vacuum cleaners for homes that can clean all over the house, it can reach any corner, and under beds also.
It comes with a motor and a separate dust collector bag.
The bag comes with wheels so that it can be dragged anywhere easily.
This type of vacuum cleaner can remove the dust from anything whether there is a carpet on which dust sticks very tightly.
# Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Stick Vacuum cleaners are specially made for cleaning the toughest areas.
This vacuum cleaner has a long sleek handle with a slender construction.
It can suck the dust from hardwood and rugged items. That’s why we can say this is a perfect cleaning tool for an office.
If you are unable to reach the dirty corners of your house then this type of vacuum cleaner will be a great option.
Things to consider before buying a Vacuum cleaner
As it is quite necessary to consider some things before buying a vacuum cleaner for home.
We are doing some expenses so we always want a perfect service from it, a vacuum cleaner should meet your standard requirements.
Here are the things that you need to consider.
This is the most important thing to consider before buying a Vacuum cleaner for home.
As we have already discussed the types of vacuum cleaners, now you can choose the best type as per their features.
Don’t forget to view their working method and its use because without seeing it, we will be unable to use it properly.
So always consider the types of Vacuum cleaners before buying them.
Users should also look for the portability of the vacuum cleaner because if you are buying a too heavy vacuum cleaner then it will be quite difficult to move it from one place to another.
That’s why portability is an important point.
A portable vacuum cleaner will help you to take it anywhere without any issues because it happens sometimes that we need to take the vacuum cleaner outside the house and a portable vacuum cleaner will be a far better option to buy.
It is necessary to consider the power of a vacuum cleaner. First, you have to decide, from which place you are buying a vacuum cleaner.
Because if you are buying for a larger space then you have to go with a more powerful vacuum cleaner because a more powerful vacuum cleaner will provide you stability for a long time.
A low-power motor will get junked in very little time if you will use it for a longer time. A 1000-Watt vacuum cleaner is the lowest power.
# Flooring type
So if you are buying a vacuum cleaner for your house then first, consider the flooring type whether you are buying it for the floor, carpeting, or a combination of both.
A normal floor can be cleaned by any vacuum cleaner but the main issue is to clean a carpet.
If you are buying for the carpet floor then a Canister vacuum cleaner will be a far better option and it will also work for the hard floors.
# Bag or Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Users should know about both things. A bag vacuum cleaner comes with a big at the end and it can hold much dust in a single time but a user cannot see whether the bag is full of dust or not,
it can be known only after removing the bag from the vacuum.
A bagless vacuum cleaner is a bit more frequent than a bag vacuum cleaner because, in it, you will be able to see whether it is full or not.
Users can clean the bin a lot of times and reuse it without any issues. You just need a filter replacement every time you use it.